Manuel Antonio itself is the most favorite National Park for visitors, as far as National Parks & protected Areas are concerned.
Created in 1972 to preserve the biodiversity of the area and the idyllic beaches, Manuel Antonio is unique home to many of Costa Rica’s endangered species like the Squirrel Monkeys which live specifically in this part of the world. This is the smallest of Costa Rica’s National Parks, which encompasses about 1,700 acres of land (683 terrestrial hectares) and 136,000 acres of ocean (55,000 marine hectares), but is regarded as one of most beautiful & important .
Manuel Antonio National Park has a vast number of frogs, birds, plants, habitats, beaches & trails, lookout points, geological formations, elevations and very easy access, therefore visitors with no previous knowledge, but also Birdwatchers, Botanists, Herpetologists and Biologists among other natural science experts will be just fascinated to be here.
Awarded as one of the most family friendly locations in Costa Rica, having as well a very strategic location. Outside this park you will find a large number of high quality restaurants, excellent roads & public transportation around the central pacific of the country.
Included in the tour:
- Transportation (roundtrip)
- Park entrance fee
- Certified Tour Guide (german, english, spanish)
- Spotting Equipment
- Snacks & Drinks
Pick up time:
- Quepos / Manuel Antonio – 7:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m.
- Los Sueños, Herradura, Dominical or Jaco – 6:30 a.m.
What to bring?
- Insect repellent
- Bathing suit
- Comfortable light clothing
- Quepos / Manuel Antonio area US$ 50 / for children below 10 y/o US$ 35.
- Los Sueños, Herradura, Dominical or Jaco US$ 135 (minimum 2 adults, lunch included).
- Private Tours Available (all our tours can be done privately contact us for further information. Price varies from number of people and distance to the park).
- Tours are done all-year-round with minimum 2 to maximum 12 people per groups. Excluding the Private Tours.
- 3 hours ( longer depending on your hotel location)
- The park is closed on mondays (From June to December)
- No restaurants inside the park
- Limited space reserve on time