Costa Rica is one of the world’s premier bird watching destination with one of the largest number of habitats and microhabitats in the world, with over 885 bird species recorded here, including about 600 permanent residents. Costa Rica functions as a continuous corridor for migration between North and South America. Costa Rica’s geography is dominated by two coasts and by mountains that cover more than half the land, greatly influencing the climate. Variations in temperature and rainfall and a wide range of elevations combine to produce this varied vegetation that supports the country’s wealth of birds.
Begin the day with an optional bird watching hike to keep discovering Costa Rica, we provide high-quality bird watching tours led by experienced birding guides within their home states. Our goal is to show you the best of Costa Rica. By traveling with us you assure yourself a safe and well-planned birding experience.
Included in the tour:
- Transportation (round trip)
- Certified tour guide (German / Spanish / English)
- Snack & Drinks
- Lunch (Only for the Carara Park)
- Swarovski Telescope
- Entrance fee
What to bring?
- Hiking shoes
- Insect repellent
- Binoculars (not indispensable)
- Comfortable light clothing
- Manuel Antonio and Quepos area US$80 p/p. Carara National Park area $ 145 p/p
- Typical Costa Rican dinner / lunch included (Only Carara Park)
- For other pick up locations please contact us.
- 4 hours
- Carara National Park: 6 hours
Pick up Tme:
- Quepos / Manuel Antonio – 05:30 hrs.
- For other pick up locations please contact us
- Minimum 2 birdwatchers for both locations.
- Limited space reserve on time.
- Private tours are also possible, for times & rates contact us.